Registrations are now open for Comorbidity Bus Tour A on Wednesday 9 November 2016. If you are interested in attending the tour, please register online here.
The Comorbidity Bus Tour visits a variety of services in the ACT from the alcohol, tobacco and other drug (ATOD), mental health (MH) and youth sectors. The aim of the bus tour is to increase the capacity of frontline workers to support people experiencing co-occurring ATOD and MH issues (comorbidity).
- Alcohol Tobacco and Other Drug Association ACT
- Karralika Therapeutic Community Program
- Directions ACT
- Adult Mental Health Inpatient Unit, Crisis Assessment and Treatment Team and Mental Health Assessment Unit, Mental Health Services
- Opioid Treatment Service and Withdrawal Unit, Alcohol and Drug Services
- The Rainbow, Mental Health Foundation
- Canberra Recovery Services, Salvation Army
- Winnunga Nimmityjah Aboriginal Health Service